How to Get Permanent Marker Off Plastic - Remove a stain from a permanent marker can seem impossible. Only wash clothes in the washing machine, will not eliminate this difficult spot, so it must have special attention to be able to pull it off. Not all tricks work with all the clothes and can be a trial and error process, but over time, the stain will come out. In this, an article we give you some tricks to remove a stain from a permanent marker.How to Get Permanent Marker Off Plastic
How to Get Permanent Marker Off Plastic
You will need:
- paper towels.
- Cotton swab.
- Cream of tartar.
- Lemon juice.
- Pasta dentífrica.
- Apply the stain acetone and dry with a clean paper towel until the stain permanent marker to disappear.
- Wash the laundry in the washing machine with a cup salt, cold water and without detergent.
- Place a paper towel under the clothing. Spray the stain with hairspray and wipe with a cotton swab. The paper towel will help absorb the stain and avoids spot the other side.
- Apply a degreaser to the stain and dry with a clean paper towel until the stain disappears.
- Soak the stained area in vinegar for at least an hour and wash in the machine.
- Mix tartar cream and lemon juice into a paste and apply to the stain. Let act for about an hour before putting the garment in the machine.
- Rub the stain permanent pen with toothpaste and a paper towel. Make sure that folder is because a gel will not work.
- You can see our other articles to determine to eliminate stains on clothes, how to take oil stains, like taking deodorant stains with baking, how to get mildew stains and how to make nail polish stains.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to remove a stain from the permanent marker, we recommend that enter our category cleaning the house.
Do not wash the stained garment in the machine without first treating the stain, since the stain can be fixed and will never be able to eliminate.