How to set up Google Analytics in your e-commerce – Google Analytics has a series of reports specific to e-commerce. This data is very important for you to have more control over your store transactions and to better manage your business.
The information will be sent automatically by successpedia, you just need to enable this functionality in Google Analytics. Let’s take the steps?
- In the administrative panel of your successpedia store, go to the “customize” menu. You need to fill in the “Google Analytics ID” which is located on the left side of the dashboard. If you do not know what your ID is, this Google article will help you.
- In your Google Analytics account, go to the Admin menu at the top of the page. In the 3 data columns, accounts, properties, and views are displayed. Once you have selected the Property configured in the store, you must choose the View property. After choosing the correct options, in the last column, go to the option “E-commerce settings”. If you have more than one view, the configuration steps should be repeated in all of them.
- Under “E-commerce setup” you need to enable the feature by clicking on the highlighted button. Then click the “Next step” button.
- On the next screen, you do not need to activate any other settings. You only need to click the “send” or “completed” button.
- For values to appear in Reais, it is important to go back to the Administrator screen and access the “View Settings” item in the “View Property” column.
- Under “Currency displayed”, change to “USA Real”.
Ready! Everything is set up correctly! 🙂
Important: Order data will only be sent to Google Analytics after approval of payment on the successpedia system. Data can take up to 24 hours to appear correctly in the tool’s e-commerce reports.
Sales data can be accessed in Google Analytics via the top “Reports” tab. The main report can be viewed through the side menu, following the options: Conversions> E-Commerce> Overview.